WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS Completely re-designed for 2018 - the all-new Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally reserved for far more expensive machines - Its confident geometry - dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke -
Designation The best performance value on the mountain - ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown trail duty -
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
Completely re-designed for 2018, the all-new Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally reserved for far more expensive machines. Its confident geometry, dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
The best performance value on the mountain, ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown trail duty.
Designed for short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain.
Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents.
SHORT AND STIFF
Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
With Shimano hydraulic brakes throughout, reliable 2x drivetrains, great tyres and wheels, Trails are ready to rock.
Trail bikes are designed with 27.5” on the smallest size and 29” wheels for the larger sizes to offer the best possible blend of fit, fast and fun for all riders.
Active or aspiring mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or a first bike that’s a cut above.
Fast Trail Geometry - Semi upright body position strikes a great balance between comfort and performance.
- Frame: New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
- Wheels Size: M, L, XL - 29"/ S - 27.5"
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, 100mm, Solo Air, Tapered Steerer, Maxle Light, 51mm offset w/ OneLoc Remote
- Rims: WTB STX TCS i23m 32 hole, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 110x15 front, Custom BOOST QR Formula rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29x2.25" DNA Compound
- Crank: FSA Comet MegaExo, 36/26, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, 11-speed, Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX , 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated
- Brakes: Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 180/160mm (29"), 160/160mm (27.5")
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
- Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Modern, Longer and Slacker Dirt Tailored Geometry
- Vibration damping SAVE Rear Stays
- Tapered Head Tube for Responsive
- Clean and simple Internal Cable Routing