TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
This is for the riders. You know the ones — the chargers, the searchers, the hammers with nothing to prove — except to themselves. The ones who live to go long and go hard, and return home with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well ridden.
New frame weighs just 950g (over 220g lighter) with a level of stiffness normally reserved for World Tour sprinters' rigs. This thing is fast.
The updated SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame and fork is complemented by the addition of the SAVE seatpost, for enhanced comfort and performance enhancement that keeps you protected from shocks and vibration yet connected to the feel of the ride.
ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
The rider position perfectly balances low, forward efficiency and upright comfort, for a "just-right" feel that encourages full-gas exploits and all-day sessions.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With full clearance for tyres up to a whopping 32mm wide, and subtle, hidden mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready and willing to explore the wilder side of endurance riding.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Brake Levers: Shimano RS505 hydro disc
- Brakes: Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design. 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8"- 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon Frame, SAVE PLUS
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- Hubs: Formula CX20 100x12mm front, CX 22 142x12mm rear
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Rims: RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Segment: Endurance Road
- Shifters: Shimano RS505 hydro disc
- Speeds: 22
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Tire Size: 28c
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c