THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
For the ultimate all-around race performance, the SuperSix EVO strikes the perfect balance. Its unrivaled blend of light weight, stiffness, aerodynamics and smooth-riding compliance gives you the winning edge on every part of the race course.
The SuperSix EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and lower waterbottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average. It's like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that's stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
Serious road racers, or people looking to ride like one.
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rims: Mavic Aksium WTS
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA Rings, 52/36 (CE 50/34)
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 , braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Military Grade Ballistec Carbon Construction
- Vibration damping SAVE Micro Suspension
- 25.4mm Seatpost for extra smoothness
- TAP Aero Features without the drawbacks
- Ultra Light Disc Integration