LEGENDARY ALUMINUM FRAMES: No one does aluminum like Cannondale. These ultralight, durable and beautiful frames provide a ride like no other.
LIGHT IS RIGHT: We complement our light frames and forks with lightweight alloy bars, stems, rims and seatposts because we know that, when it comes to kids' bikes, lighter = easier to ride.
PROPER POSITION: Each model in the kids' line has been designed to put the rider in the optimal position for control and comfort, making learning easier and riding more fun.
COMPONENTS THAT FIT: Handlebars, grips, brake levers, saddles and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists.
NARROW STANCE CRANKS: Our kids' bikes all feature an appropriately narrow, kid-sized distance between the pedals to make riding easier.
EASIER GEARING: Lower range gear ratios make it easier to start pedaling, easier to climb hills, and a lot easier on the parent running alongside with the steadying hand.
- Frame: Quick 20, SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Quick 20 Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1" steerer
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 20", 28H
- Hubs: KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: 20x 1.5", grooved street tread
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32"
- Cassette: Sunrace, 7-speed cassette, 11-28
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TY300, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm
- Headset: VP, Alloy, 1" Ahead, integrated
- Brakes: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy, linear pull
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm